Sunday, April 13, 2008

Uyirin Uyire

This time, I am presenting a very energetic Tamil song "Uyirin Uyire" from the film "Kaakha Kaakha". This film was a massive hit in the South Indian film world. The song was also a super hit, with superb rendition of Kay Kay. The lyrics was given by Thamarai. You can feel the pain in the lyrics, with the splendid music of Harris Jayaraj. I would like to Thank my friend Mathew Diaz for helping me in understanding the meaning of this song.
I have tried to show justice to the original rendition, it won't reach anywhere in front of the original rendition though. Please hear this and correct me.
Lyrics : Thamarai
Music : Harris Jayaraj
Singer : Kay Kay
Blog Voice : Arun G S


Download the song

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooper !!!!!!!!!

KapilRaj said...

Outstanding man. You rock.

TC Ratnapuri said...

Great emotional rendition Arun. Also love your processing and mixing.

Harshan said...

Superb rendition Arun ...I must say one of your best !! enjoyed it because I love this song...:)

Overall beautiful !! now what Hindi ?

Arun G S said...

Thanks a lot Kapil Sir and TC Sir. :-)
Thanks a lot Harshan :-), now let me try one Malayalam song yar, people are thinking that I forgot Malayalam ;-).

Krishnamurthi Balaji said...

you have really made justice to the original rendition (in all respects - music, pronounciation of Tamil, as well as BGM ! keep it up and all the best! - K.Balaji

Jothi said...

Nice voice and nice singing. Keep singing :)

Sowmya said...

Hey Arun,

Beautifully rendered ! keep posting more songs :)

Arun G S said...

Thanks a lot Balaji Sir, Jothi and Sowmya. :)

Jenni said...

Very nice rendition.
Keep singing.

anitha shalini said...

Very refreshing to hear your voice Arun...I enjoyed it a lot. Your pronounciation is great for the most part for a non native speaker. A little practice will perfect the la, Lla and Zha ( the three L's) in tamil which is tricky even for many tamilians...Looking forward to many more songs from you.

Ravi Chandran said...

Your voice rocks for these kind of songs.. its very fresh.. gr8

Unknown said...

You rock Arun... perfect song again!!

I was also searching to understand the meaning of the lyrics, can you please post/e-mail me if you would like to share its meaning in english...

Thank you!