Sunday, June 29, 2008

Enakkoru Girlfriend - Boys

Inviting applications from interested girls.. hehe kidding ;-). So that is the song. Enakkoru Girlfriend, from the super hit movie BOYS. I can say some of A R Rahman's best songs are from this movie. I have given a try for this song just to know whether I can sing songs other than Carnatic based ones. So I am expecting feedbacks from my listeners about the song,the flaws I have made in this song and how I can improve myself to become a versatile singer. :-) .Please drop your feedbacks on my new attempt. Thanks a lot!!!

Song: Girl Friend
Movie : Boys
Lyrics: Pa.Vijay
Music : A R Rahman
Singer: Karthik, Timmy, Tippu




Download the song

3 comments:

Ravi Chandran said...

Good try da... i liked your voice.
But the voice seems to be bit muffelled.

Keep singing !

Meera Manohar said...

One of the most peppy songs of ARR I have heard in a long time.

The song sounds very empty Arun, I am not sure if your sruthi is bang on either.

Unknown said...

Arun ...very nice effort ..cant say much about the song as I am not familiar with it.

I guess if you are classically trained you can sing anything ...provided you improvise on the throw of the voice..the throw is what makes the difference...and I think you have done a good job ..little more energy :-)

Harshan