Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chand Jaise Mukhde

This time I am presenting a beautiful Hindi song. It has been a long time since I sung one Hindi Song, which was "Mere Sapnon Ki Rani" from "Aradhana". The song "Chand Jaise Mukhde" is from the film "Sawan ko aane do". Lyrics for the song was given by P Pankaj .The film in which Yesudas sang the most memorable Hindi songs is claimed to be Saawan ko aane do with music given by the notable late Shri Raj Kamal.
Shri. Raj Kamal was a well known Music Director and a Film Director as well. Other famous films with His Music are Ganga Maange Khoon (1997) ,Mahabharat (1988) TV Series ,7 Saal Baad (1987) ,Phulwari (1984), Katha (1983),Akhand Saubhagyavati (1982) ,Chashme Buddoor (1981) ,Payal Ki Jhankar (1980) Achha Bura (1972) etc. He was the Director for the film Zakhmi Haseena (2001). This song is one of my favourite songs. The voice of Padmabhooshan Dr. K J Yesudas has made the song an ever green hit.

I would like to Thank my friend Miss.Raneeta for helping me understanding the lyrics of the song.
I have tried to show justice to the great creators of this song and this song as well. Please hear the song in my voice and drop your valuable comments.

Film: Saawan Ko Aane Do
Music: Rajkamal
Lyric: P. Pankaj
Voice:Padmabhooshan Dr. K J Yesudas
Blog Singer: Arun G S




Download the song

10 comments:

Vinay said...

kalakkide machu.. keep it up!!!

Parasmani said...

Soothing voice, nice song..good control :)

Harshan said...

Arun very good attempt. Sur thal was exceptional ...thought that you could have sung this with more feel.

Especially when you sing Chand jaise Mukhade pe ...it should be with a smiling face ...it would make a big difference. Also at places, I thought there were some carnatic gamkas ..:)

Overall very nice singing !!

Arun G S said...

Thanks a lot friends.
Thanks Harshan, I'll keep your comment in mind when i sing next song. Thanks a billion!!!

ഗീത said...

Arun, your rendering is very good. I reached here from your comment on Sri. Kallara Gopan's page. Yamunaa pulinangngalE... The lyrics are mine. Hope u like the lyrics also.

Arun G S said...

Thanks a lot Madam,
I could read that "Yamuna pulinangal" was your lyrics. I liked it very much.
Arun

Harpal said...

If you want help with the lyrics.. I tried putting together a database of songs here... you might even catch a video =)

http://freehindilyrics.com/movies/saawan-ko-aane-do

Shama said...

Arun, you have sung this in a lovable voice and have exhibited good voice control. Diction needs improvement, specifically, in higher notes-Hindi is a flowing, less accented lanuage.

Arun G S said...

Thanks Shama :). I have to improve a lot in terms of Hindi diction.

Murali Venkatraman said...

Arun:

It is a very good attempt. IF you come online sometime or send me a mail with you gtalk chat, I would like to discuss this song with you.

Thanks
Murali