Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Vaa Vaa Anbe Anbe

An ever green Ilayaraja-Yesudas hit "Vaa Vaa Anbe Anbe" from the film "Agni Nachathram", that is the next song I'm trying.I've done this song with Sowmya, one of the most popular blog singers.She has been encouraging and supporting me from the time when I started blogging. Thanks Sowmya, for suggesting this song and singing this with me. :-)
Please comment on our performance at your convenience.
Song : Vaa Vaa Anbe Anbe
Movie: Agninachathram
Lyrics: Vaali
Music : Ilayaraja
Voice: Padmabhooshan Dr.K J Yesudas and Smt.K S Chithra
Cover Version : Arun G S and Sowmya.

Play the song


Download the song

6 comments:

Murali Venkatraman said...

Very nice arun and Sowmya. One thing that I see in sowmya's rendition is the ability to keep the same volume level in all the notes.

Arun:

"Soodaamala pOnaal" - Compare yours with you KJY's. you need to imbibe that sadness when he says those words. Some life can imparted in ending syllables of the song. If I get a chance to talk to you, will try to explain.

TC Ratnapuri said...

Great Job Arun and Sowmya. I love this song too. You both have a done a wonderful job.

Arun G S said...

Thanks TC Sir.
Muralichetta, its very nice to find your comment, I'll look into it and will get back to you. :-) Thanks a lot for your time :-).
Arun

Parasmani said...

Nice composition! Well done Arun and Sowmya!
Arun..you have a very nice voice...I am glad I listened to this number.Sing a Hindi song from the golden era, please!

Awatts said...

Arun: I am amazed by your ability to sound so much like KJY ji...

Both of you have done a wonderful job on this evergreen song!

Adithi said...

Absolutely mindblowing! Fantastic job, Arun and Sowmya! Arun- Loved the clarity in your voice. Looking forward to more such lovely songs from you.