Friday, November 23, 2007

♪...Udichuyarnnu Mamalamele...♪

Hi Friends,
I am back in the blogger's family after a long time.I am very much Thankful for the support and appreciation I got from you for my songs.
Since I am posting a song after a long gap, I thought of it to be a Devotional Song. And as it is the Sabarimala Season, I opted one of the most beautiful Ayyappa Devotional Songs "Udichuyarnnu Mamalamele". I wished to sing this song in many of my stage programmes, but due to some reason or the other, it didn't happen yet. So I am pretty excited to post this song.
Lack of practise is there in the song, still I feel I could show a bare minimum justice to the original song.Please listen to the song and post your valuable comments.

Song: Udichuyarnnu Mamalamele
Lyrics: Chowallur KrishnanKutty
Music: Gangai Amaran
Singer: Padmabhooshan Dr. K J Yesudas
Blog Singer : Arun G S

Listen the song








10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Arun,

The song is excellent........U shud be proud about ur ability to sing.

GlobeTrotter said...

The song you have selected is very nice. Thats half the battle won.
And your voice has done full justice to it. Keep up the good work.
- A mallu from Baroda

Arun G S said...

Thanks yaar. Its a gift for me from the Almighty, and I doubt whether I am using it effectively.
Thanks for your comments.

Luv,
Arun.

GlobeTrotter said...

Arun - I've fwded this link to many of my friends today in Bangalore/US/Saudi, etc and they are all very impressed...so dont be surprised if u start getting more comments and fan mails.

I might be starting keyboard lessons next week. So just curios to know how u arrange the background music? Karaoke angane valla parupaadi aano?

- from Baroda

Arun G S said...

Thanks yaar, thanks a lot!!!... I've used Karaoke only. But if u check out the song Panivizhum Malarvanam and Nilakaykirathu in the blog, the BGM is arranged by me only, and is done thru a software.

Regards,
Arun.

Jo said...

Hi Arun, very good voice and singing. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more. Also if you could notify me whenever a new song is posted in your blog, I could update it in http://audioindia.blogspot.com

Marutham said...

Hello Arun,

A great song & very well sung.
I have not heard the song before but loved it on the very first hear.
Very devotional !!

Keep rocking...

Best wishes,
Marutham :)

Arun G S said...

Thanks Marutham.

Sabari Girish said...

hi arun,
well done arun .... enjoyed it....
hope to hear more from you....
Happy new year!!!

Arun G S said...

Thanks a lot, Sabari.